หอมกลิ่นไม้ป่าแห่งเยาว์วัยกับ Murakami



#Bookaholic #Murakami #NorwegianWood #Nostalgia

I got this book from one of my close friends as I left home and began a new journey in Germany. I read the Thai version in 2008 and really disliked it - too much about love and grief - which was hard to comprehend for a person like me who’s never experienced such a thing.
.
In 2017, I found this book - German version - in a #secondhand bookstore - bought it just for Murakami’s sake though no appetite to reread it. Somehow in 2020, I felt that I should reread it and let me see 12 years later what I could learn from the book that most people suggest is the #easiest among other #weird books of Murakami. I brought it with me while I travelled to #irkutsk in Feb.
.
It did surprise me from the first paragraph. The story began in Germany - Hamburg in a plane (i was sitting on a plane to Russia 🇷🇺) and other tiny things about music, books, and the life of Tōru. It’s just the right time to read it.
.
I found that #rereading your old books is an excellent way to look back into yourself and learn
who you were
who you are
and if the book is good enough
who you will become …
.
P.S. #Netflix is an excellent hobby to enjoy in this crisis, but I encourage you to grab a book and dive deep into it from time to time.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

ส่งสัมภาระเกือบ 400 กิโลกรัมจากเยอรมันกลับไทยแบบ DIY

เหรียญสองด้านของการเป็น Au pair ในต่างแดน

ลองมาทำ Résumé เก๋ ๆ ด้วย Powerpoint ดูนะคะ